Are you drowning in SEND paperwork? Do you need support with EHCP applications, multi-agency referrals, policies, and your SEND Information report? There is so much paperwork associated with outstanding SEND practice, it can seem overwhelming.
SEA Inclusion and Safeguarding can offer the support of an expert.
- My paperwork is used an exemplar across Surrey.
- I have had a 100% of EHCP applications accepted for assessment, compared to the Surrey Local Authority average of 20% of applications.
How it works:
You know what you need help with. Here are some ideas and you may have others
- EHCP applications
- Costed individual support plans
- Behaviour Plans
- SEND or Medical Conditions or Equalities or Behaviour policies
- Developing provision maps and describing your core offer.
- Writing Case Studies
- Developing your data story
- Preparing for and leading TAF and Early Health meetings
- Permanent Exclusion paperwork
- SEND appeals
Then through a mixture of telephone consultations and face to face meetings, I will get you back on track, so you are ready to face the next challenge!
What you get:
With this you get really good up paperwork and the skills to produce more. The support of an expert to give you confidence in your paperwork and that it will be effective to achieve the best for the children in your care.
Remember: Support with paperwork frees you up to do the other things.
This is not a luxury; it is an essential for good school leadership.