The Government has released the latest information on assessment for children who would have been working on P levels. P levels are no longer to be used. The pre Key Stage standards are to become permanent for children able to engage in subject specific learning and should be used in reporting from 2018-19.
The new documents are:
- Primary school pupil assessment: Rochford Review recommendations Equalities impact assessment
- Primary assessment in England Equalities impact assessment
- Primary Assessment in England: Government Consultation Response
- Primary school pupil assessment: Rochford Review recommendations
- Interim pre-key stage 1 standards
- Interim pre-key stage 2 standards
- Teacher assessment frameworks at the end of key stage 1
- Teacher assessment frameworks at the end of key stage 2
For those not able to engage in subject specific learning school should use 7 elements described in the Complex Learning Difficulties and Disabilities Research Project.