SAFER RECRUITMENT TRAINING
This one day face to face course with Sara Alston, an accredited Safer Recruitment Consortium trainer, offers Safer Recruitment training to meet the statutory requirement of the Keeping Children Safe in Education (2018) including:
• Giving participants an awareness and understanding of offender behaviour
• Identifying the key features and processes of staff recruitment to help deter or prevent the appointment of unsuitable people
• Considering policies and practices that minimise opportunities for abuse and would promote its prompt reporting
• Helping participants begin review their organisation’s polices and practices to make them safer by developing a culture of ongoing vigilance
This course is recommended for Governors, Head teachers and staff involved in the recruitment and selection of staff.
I am running training on
- March 26th 2019 which can be booked via the Guildford Schools Confederation.
- June 4th 2019 which can be booked via email@example.com
DATE: June 4th 2019
LOCATION: Pirbright Village Primary School, Woking, Surrey
COST: £100.00 per attendee
INCLUDES: training materials, tea and coffee
LUNCH: Please bring your lunch
BOOKINGS: There is a limited number of places. Please email me to book on firstname.lastname@example.org